Are you passionate about creating amazing visual content? Do you fancy working on a brand new team for popular Whisky brands? If you have a creative flair designing digital within social media channels and would like the opportunity to take ownership of your own workload, then you could be the person we’re looking for.
About Pernod Ricard:
- Genuine people: Approachable, positive, confident – not arrogant, and creative!
- Real relationships: Respect and trust, value differences and support diversity – we encourage openness, simplicity, collaboration and transparent comms.
- Convivialité: We live the Pernod Ricard spirit every day, in everything we do. But it’s also much more than that: “convivialité” is our way of being. It’s something unique you feel and experience when working at Pernod Ricard. It cements our corporate culture, and it’s even in our tagline “Créateurs de convivialité”.
- Pride of belonging; Engagement, passion, dedication and values.
- Smart/Business casual - no blue jeans, caps, trainers, ripped clothing.
- This role is 100% onsite with the client at Hammersmith.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Social specialist.
- Brainstorms with team/brands and identify new opportunities: Cultural insights, Industry news, Social chatter, Competitor analysis, etc.
- Be ahead of the curve with social trends/formats - POC for Innovation specialists at CBL/OLIVER. Keeping up to date with current design trends.
- Monthly Wrap-up report to present to brands as to what happened in social (what they bought into/didn’t buy into, but could relate to in future, etc).
- Oversee Social Design and Production.
- Asset creation; Social asset design, social shoots, social video/stills.
- Creating, from scratch, GIF’s, MEMEs, Social Media posts that are quirky and eye catching.
- Using existing assets and stock imagery to come up with relevant and up to date content.
- Engaging with the target audience through the most relevant channels.
- Understand the brand and how to visually communicate the brand’s TOV.
- Passion for creating stuff that makes people laugh, smile and want to share.
- Understand what makes GREAT content, e.g. best practices for making social assets and mobile first. Understand what makes people stop, watch and listen.
- Develop and own a creative look and feel for the world’s most loved Whisky brands.
Skills and Experience
- Experience creating within the social and digital space.
- Have great examples of your varied visual content for social media.
- Able to create graphics & graphic illustrations, photo manipulation, animation and have experience in video editing.
- Passionate about design & social media, and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design.
- Excellent design skills, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and after effects.
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment and within a small team.
- Proven record of creating mobile/video content; with a good eye for photography and experience in using a DLSR camera and other photography equipment.
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves + OLIVER.
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth, through adding value.
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems.
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted.
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives.
- Leads by example - setting achievable but high standards.
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues.
- Achieves outstanding results.
- Acts with humility and honesty.
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time.
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results.
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery.
- Has an analytical approach to objectives.