Working for a unique publishing house with a broad range of areas and topics covered and a focus on top-quality content this position will all you work work across eight titles managing all content and production.
- The Content Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the editorial and production processes.
- You will be responsible for assisting with daily management of the busy news and learning departments and ensuring operations are running smoothly.
- Coordinate the editorial team (editors, digital education editors, video editors and designers) to meet deadlines and maintain editorial standards at a high level
- Create and run multiple production schedules and publication deadlines (newspapers, e-newsletters, educational supplements and videos)
- Oversee all aspects of production of multiple publications: writing, copy editing, fact checking, quality assurance stages, proofreading, and creating print-ready files
- Help implement online and social media publishing plan, and track digital followership and growth vs. competitors
- Reporting into the Content Director, you will have strong editorial experience and be a strong communicator with the ability to work well across organisational boundaries.
- Very organised and analytical person with an interest in medical news and education.
- The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills and administrative skills, and be comfortable working on multiple projects.
- This is a critical role for a very organised and analytical person with an interest in medical news and education.
Apply here to find out more!