I am working with a well-established, multi award winning fashion retailer in the search for a Content Assistant to join their team. This is a massive opportunity for the right candidate with a passion or fashion.
- Brief E-commerce campaign content to the graphic design teams
- Briefing website content changes to the front-end developers
- Create tag lines and copy for each brand’s homepage and editorial pages
- Proof reading content
- Working with Front – End Devleopers to ensure that content is on time, and optimised for mobile
- Liasing with SEO tem to ensure content is optimised
- Working with Merchandising tem to ensure that content is promoting relevant sections
- Working with Social, CRM and Paid Media teams to make sure they have relevant campaign content for their platforms
- Understanding product ranges and brand technologies so these can be communicated correctly
- Competitor analysis
- Ad hoc requirements that come around
- Experience working in digital content
- Copywriting experience and the ability to adapt to different tone of voice
- Expereince in creating clear briefs
- Teamwork skills
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Experience working in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Please contact Eilidh Sproul for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.