If you’re looking to join an agency with a flat structure, a fun culture, where people are appreciated and not just ‘cogs in a wheel’ then this could be the opportunity for you. Based in the heart of Soho, this Content Marketing agency are growing at a steady rate and benefit from being part of larger network. A recent pitch win on one of their key accounts means they are now looking to expand their Strategy team.
You’ll have at least three years marketing experience in digital, content and social and are eager to progress to the next level in your career. You’re most likely already working in a digital marketing agency but you might also come from a media background or a digital start-up. You’re comfortable with data and have a natural flair in uncovering key insights that inform creative, yet effective campaigns. You possess a can-do attitude, are forever curious and passionate about audiences and how social and content marketing can best reach them.
- Search & Social Data Insights & Listening
- Generating data-led creative briefs
- Generating social, search and analytics data
- Working closely with Data Analytics specialists, search, Social Data & Insight teams
- Creating Social Media and content Strategies
- Identifying the role for Social content and how it can best generate engagement
- Contributing to New Business pitches
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in content marketing gained in a marketing, media or start-up environment
- Experience scheduling tools / CMS
- A can-do attitude, proactive and willing to go that extra mile
- A solid understanding of mainstream social channels
- Work well under pressure and can multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fanatical about everything social
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right candidate who is looking to turn the page in the next chapter of their digital strategy career.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.