Content and Social Media Manager Job
My client are one of the most exciting and well recognised brands in Wales. They pride themselves on being one of the number one, first choice brands in Wales, so this is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced creative marketer professional to join a well-established company.
This position will suit candidates who live and breathe social media, love producing content with the newest apps and digital marketing. Part of the role will be to experiment and new ideas are always welcomed. This opportunity boasts an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week. This is a very rare opportunity and will be snapped up quickly, so if you have any enquiries then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to develop and continue improving the social media and content marketing strategies.
- Create and execute social media campaigns based on marketing plan objectives.
- Create all content including writing copy, designing visuals and photography.
- Develop new ideas to create and incorporate video throughout the business.
- Manage website and editorial calendar for all online content.
- Keep up to date with latest digital marketing industry developments and trends making recommendations for improvement and new ideas.
- Maintain, measure and analyse our digital presence across agreed platforms working towards set KPIs and objectives.
- Work with PR agency for campaigns and projects.
- Manage sponsorship relationships in terms of content and support.
- A degree in marketing, media, design or advertising
- At least 2 years’ experience in a social media, content, creative or digital marketing role
- Strong creative skills
- A keen interest in using apps and new technology to create fun and engaging content
- Self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative and be proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Head office in Swansea, however, the candidate has the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week
- A salary of £26,000
- Free parking
- Annual bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% off gym membership
- Excellent training opportunities
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*