Job Title: Content and Social Manager - Leading Venture Capital Company
Location: Central London
Salary: £28K - £35K (Depending on experience)
Benefits: Flexible working hours, free lunch once a month, huge opportunities for progression, health & wellness programmes.
Global Venture Capital company, who partner with the world’s leading founders and corporates to build, scale and fund start ups worldwide. The business has been running for five years, and their mission is to become the best partners for their founders. Their services include finding the best partners and equipping them with the capital and expert operational support.
They partner with renowned global businesses across Beauty, FinTech, Retail, Media, Consumer and much more!
Collaborative, friendly, and vibrant office environment, and huge opportunities for progression. They are all about diversity and inclusion and making a positive working environment for all.
About the Content and Social Manager Role
You are a Social and Content guru, who has experience with posting creative content, managing all social channels and is confident enough to empower the wider team to be active on social media.
Key Responsibilities of the Content and Social Manager Role
- Create unique and engaging content that is in line with supporting the objective to help their founders succeed.
- Revamp their weekly newsletters to startup founders and investors.
- Take ownership of all social media channels, specifically Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Take ownership of their website by posting regular content.
- Support the PR, talent, events and venture teams to align key activities with the social and content calendar.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Social Media/Content role.
- Email Marketing experience.
- You are someone that keeps up with the latest trends and latest news!
- Experience managing multiple social media channels.
- Genuine interest in start-up or Venture Capital.
- An excellent writer and storyteller.
For more information about the Content and Social Manager role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.