Robert Half Marketing are currently recruiting for a Content and Creative Manager to work for one of the fastest growing global cosmetic brands with a strong following across the UK and USA. The office is based in Manchester however remote working/hybrid working is offered. If you have a keen interest on global cosmetics, especially in dental and have a passion and skill for content this could be the perfect job for you. Must have a creative flair with content management experience.
Content and Creative Manager is responsible for creating fresh and engaging content to grow the brand and assist a seamless customer journey whilst maximising paid advertising performance whilst simultaneously reducing the reliance on paid media by delivering regular organic content.
Content and Creative Manager duties:
- Delivering diverse creative multi-channel content that's fresh, innovative, on-brand and customer focused to a high standard across multiple digital channels.
- Facilitating the customer journey at key touch points adopting a continuous improvement mentality focused on right content, the right time and right channel
- Developing creative and engaging content to specifically reduce the levels of impression failure rates
- Reducing the reliance on Paid Digital by way of creating and developing and delivering organic content
- Creation and development of multimedia content to support campaigns, social media content, product marketing videos, web content and PR activity.
- Ensuring a high level of engagement at all times, maintaining impeccable creative standards adopting a right message, right time, right place, right person ethos.
- Working with the marketing team on campaign planning and production scheduling from development to multimedia commercial delivery.
- Responding to ad-hoc creative briefs and presenting exciting creative responses to the team
- Combining commercial awareness with creative execution, keeping the target audience at the centre of all creative solutions. Securing and working with brand ambassadors and third-party agencies you will scope locations and plan video shoots.
- Recording and editing video projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organising raw media, editing footage and sound files.
- Creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voiceover/ SFX, media management and archiving project media
Essential Knowledge Required for Content and Creative Manager role:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to create standout content ideas for maximum coverage and impact whilst staying on brand and reflecting company values.
- Experience managing Social, influencer, PR and blog channels
- A perfectionist with great attention to detail
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with other departments across the business.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.