- Development and implementation of social media strategy per brand that includes:
- Content strategy
- Community strategy
- Promotional strategy
- Targeting strategy
Content planning, creation and deployment
- Follow the brand guidelines to develop the content calendar, working collaboratively with the brand team and communications team (which includes PR and web)
- Work with both our photography partner and in-house designer to create content
- Deploy content on time and implement campaigns as per the calendar / plan
- Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure retail specific campaigns are launched on time
- Engage with followers and user-generated content, reposting content when relevant
- Work closely with the social media and PR teams to expand the influencer outreach efforts
- Work closely with the customer service team in response to complaints on social media
- Respond to all comments and direct messages in line with the brand tone of voice
Review and reporting
- Monitor and track competitor social media activity
- Monitor trends and changes in social media landscape
- Compile the monthly social media report. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Contribute to customer presentations and internal meetings when required. Present when required.
- Working with brand team, review spend to ensure budget is being deployed as planned
- Be the social media advocate for your brands and share news within the organisation.
- Pursue social media education to ensure we are deploying best-in-class social media practices.
- Share outside information relevant to the brand and organisation.
- Participate in and represent the company at press, client and stakeholder meetings.
- Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly company meetings and events as required.
Technical Skills / Desirable skills:
- Experience managing the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter (which includes but is not exhaustive of; deploying campaigns, copy writing, reposting, creating content fit for format)
- Experience managing communications for both trade / industry and consumer / mass retail
- Experience using social media monitoring software i.e. Falcon
- Experience in deploying SEO or PPC campaigns on YouTube is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in the beauty sector / UK brands is desirable but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills / presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Ability to manage and prioritise numerous tasks across multiple brands