We have a very exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join a creative team at an innovative and creative advertisement agency.
The agency is looking for an experienced and ambitious Content Manager to work on the development of high quality digital content and social media plans across all platforms, ensuring that the information displayed is consistent and integrated with creative strategies, that it adheres to brand guidelines and aligns to industry best practice.
You will effectively manage client relationships as well as establish close working support relationships with all relevant members of the agency team (locally and internationally). You will be strategic and hands-on with building content strategies, updating and optimising he company's CMS system using Magento 2 and social communication platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). You will be driven, ambitious and have a passion for healthy living as you join the "healthiest agency network in the world"!
- Manage the development, coordination, and implementation of social marketing strategies, including work creative briefs, producing proposals, presentations and plans and being responsible for the creative and developmental work-flow of social media content
- Work with the team to develop and deliver our social media strategy and community campaigns, driving traffic to group websites and sales.
- Day-to-day running of the company's social media and digital channels, ensuring relevant and timely content (articles, blogs and social posts).
- Support go to market strategy with campaign targeting and forecast marketing campaign growth and expected results for all activity.
- Source, set-up and manage strategic partnerships and collaborations with brands, bloggers and influencers to support our digital marketing
- Ability to track digital/social activity back to business outcomes (brand awareness, drive conversations, engagement and advocacy)
- Displays creativity in developing digital and social recommendations and concepts with an eye for digital design
- Knowledge of social research, analysis and measurement techniques and relevant technology platforms
- Refine and improve the online user experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Support the team with the implementation and roll-out of new digital platforms and channels
- Provide monthly social media analysis reports and use insights to further engage and build advocacy.
- Creative/media agency experience
- Previous experience in a similar role (agency preferred), demonstrating the ability to lead, manage and drive successful digital content strategies and campaigns
- Experience using digital and social analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite
- Demonstrable success in digital/ social media communications (either for clients or in house) particularly in community management and audience engagement with experience in owned, earned and paid online media
- Experience working with a CMS (Magento preferred) and building content in a CMS environment
- Advantageous to have experience launching new website/online brand via social media, influencers.
- Driven by a passion for creating first class, community-led content and social media
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and trends
- Clear and concise communication with excellent writing, proofing and presentation skills
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenges of managing multiple activities to hit deadlines
- Working in an international / global environment
- Passionate and energetic with outside interests and hobbies.