Launched in the UK in September 2016, Amazon Restaurants is a service that delivers food to Prime members from their favourite restaurants. The Amazon Restaurants business offers an entrepreneurial environment where innovating independently, launching quickly, and having fun are paramount. Come cook-up something great with us!
We are actively seeking a tenacious Consumer Marketing Manager to support internal and external teams on acquiring, engaging and retaining customers in UK and driving value-add projects that will improve our customer’s experiences. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in consumer marketing, is highly organized and has a terrific reputation for achieving goals and insisting on the highest standards. This opportunity offers a strategic, creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
As the B2C or Consumer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for customer growth in the London area. This includes acquiring new customers, building lifecycle and retention efforts for existing customers, and driving overall order growth. You will be working closely with the central marketing team in the US to leverage and build campaigns and provide local insights for the UK region. In this role you will deliver on both offline and online marketing initiatives, some of which include leveraging channels such as: email, online advertising, partnerships, direct mail and more.
- Develop and own strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention and drive value through all core channels (email, online, printed resources, new programs)
- Own customer email communication and messaging to showcase the benefits of the Amazon Restaurants platform.
- Work cross functionally with several teams such as Product, Sales, Account Managers, Central Marketing, BI to ensure we are in close partnership and there is alignment on prioritization and projects.
- Report on campaigns and constantly review metrics to determine what is working and what can be improved or optimized
- Make recommendations for new initiatives we can test, develop test plans, and report on results to further grow program
- Proven experience in a marketing related role background (e.g. acquisition marketing, online/digital marketing, marketing operations)
- Comfortable with analytical tools (e.g. Excel pivot tables, Tableau)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Demonstrated experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions
- Experience with lead warming and email automation tools and programs (Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce)
- Experience working between Product teams to facilitate roll out of features · Experience growing marketing programs to scale, increasing efficiencies and creating standardisation
- Restaurant industry background a plus