Great role for an advanced analytics candidate looking to work on the client side and with a major technology company!
As Consumer Analytics Manager you will play an integral part in the team, utilising both your advanced analysis skills and strategy knowledge. A global role you will be focused on marketing effectiveness, whether understanding current performance or applying your strategic knowledge to predict and lead consumer loyalty to the brand. Very hands on with the analysis, but not limited you will also liaise with key stakeholders and share your key insights!
This client is a leading consumer electronics company, great at innovation and constantly bringing out new products who a continuously looking to become more consumer brand focused. With a huge global presence, they really are a cut above the rest due to their innovative nature. Continuously doing well they are looking to expand their team and need likeminded, initative thinkers!
- Proven experience in leading and delivering consumer analytics
- Strong data mining and statistical analytics skills
- Proficiency with programmes like SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Python and Excel
- Understanding of complex customer analysis from forecasting to segmentation
- Confidence to work with senior stakeholders