Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
A leading multi-platform media company, who manage a range of renowned media channels / products, is now looking for an Consumer Analyst to become part of the analytics function within their direct marketing team. Working across the subscription's portfolio, this role will involve creating new reports that enable commercial analysis and creation of insights in order to support key business decisions.
The successful candidate can expect to be working in a team of experts in a collaborative, supportive sociable environment with lots of opportunity for progression and development. Competitive package on offer and flexible working options.
About the role
- Extracting data through SQL and looking into marketing channel optimisation, renewals, customer journeys and customer behaviour across the company's subscriptions.
- Communicating key findings to stakeholders to inform and build on strategy,
- Utilising appropriate techniques to help with a range of analytical tasks such as segmentation and forecasting.
- Create reporting suites to provide insights on subscriber behaviour across online and offline acquisition / renewal channels.
- Strong understanding of extracting, analysing and presenting data via SQL and tableau. Knowledge of Google Analytics also a plus.
- Proven ability to analyse customer / subscription data trends and translate these into actionable customer insights and recommendations.
- Working knowledge of database structures and relational databases.
- Confident in presenting to a range of stakeholders and audiences.
- Excited by the chance to work for a highly sociable and collaborative company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Consumer Analyst to join an exciting and forward-thinking organisation. If interested, then please apply today!
Jacob Kordan | Senior Consultant at Aspire