My client helps brands leverage their data to increase marketing, advertising, and sales effectiveness. We help businesses collect, enrich, and activate their data to find new customers, foster engagement, increase conversion, and drive sales across online and offline channels. We work with our clients to achieve these goals using a combination of consulting, software, and managed services. Co-founded by former Google executives, the company has offices in Paris, London, Hong Kong, New York, Geneva, Shanghaï, Shenzhen, and Taipei.
Within the consulting team based in London, you are responsible for overseeing the management of the missions performed by the company on behalf of its clients. You supervise a team of Digital Analytics Consultants working on these missions and are accountable for the whole mission: answers adapted to customer needs, data reliability, the impact of deliverables, respect of deadlines and highlighting the added value of the mission. Given the transverse nature of missions, you demonstrate a technical, strategic and organizational understanding of the issues addressed. During the mission, you extend the action of the company by broadening the scope of intervention to larger issues identified at the client. You demonstrate leadership on the conduct of missions and ensure customers’ satisfaction while developing and accompanying employees under your responsibility. Your vision of the job, your strength of conviction and enthusiasm will be appreciated by both customers and the company.
As part of these missions, you are participating in the promotion of a new vision of digital marketing, user-centric and centred on the systematic and methodical exploitation of the data for the purposes of decision-making. Thanks to your good knowledge of missions and clients, you are also involved, in close collaboration with the various entities of the company, in the development of the offer, in terms of marketing, technical and operational aspects.
Required skills and experience
• Analysis and consulting: Ability to analyse needs, propose solutions in a systematic, clear and realistic way and implement a structured approach.
• Project management in terms of planning, internal management, customer relations, deadlines respect and risk management, quality control of deliverables and profitability
• Pre-sales/Consultative selling: Business development in support of the partner for prospects, and engine for identifying and converting upsell opportunities for existing customers
• Sectorial expertise: Global understanding of customer issues and the ability to propose solutions adapted to an industry (consumer goods, retail, travel, etc.)
• Digital expertise: Ability to analyze and optimize digital activities: media buying, e-business, on-site customer experience, etc.
Required skills and profile:
• Master's degree (business, engineering) or equivalent diploma
• Ability to work in an international environment
• Excellent communication, both oral and written, able to build strong personal connections with senior clients, commercial spirit
• Good understanding of digital and data technologies
• 5 to 10 year experience in project management or in digital marketing within structures such as consulting firms, publishers of Business Intelligence, advertisers or pure players.