Consultants at Clear have the opportunity to work across a number of engagements – including brand strategy (positioning/repositioning, architecture and portfolio work), qualitative and quantitative research and insight work, as well as innovation engagements. Clear has an excellent reputation for delivering creative and insightful consumer research that drives clear, concise strategy recommendations. This is a role for those who are looking for a growth opportunity and want to fast-track their career; we are interested in passionate candidates who want to be at the heart of clients’ strategic decisions.
The primary objective of the role is to support and/or lead elements of qual, quant, strategy and innovation assignments – ensuring quality in both the process and delivery of the work. You will work with our team of consultants to transform research and analysis into actionable strategic recommendations.
Culture and rewards are an important part of making Clear an energised place to work with smart, ambitious and creative people. We recognise and reward people’s hard work and contribution, and actively support personal and professional development.Clear has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. Our people make us successful and we enjoy many social events, parties, team acitivties,quiz nights, charity fundraising initiatives.
Regardless of role within the business, there are certain values and behaviours we look for in the people in Clear:
Collaborative - Puts the team first. Encourages people to be better. Follows through on commitments to each other. Is honest, constructive & listens to others.
Inspiring - Shares best practice so we can develop. Learns from experience and feeds back to the team. Is brave.
Simple- Simplifies complex issues and communicates clearly and frequently. Tells powerful stories. Approaches situations with ideas and solutions.
Commercial - Takes action and makes things happen. Recognises the commercial relevance of work. Focuses and prioritises effectively.
• Owns and manages projects and makes strong contributions to ideas and strategies
• Extracts insights from complex research, identifying the implications and ideas that the insights inspire brand growth
• Consolidates insights into clear stories
• Builds good relationships with clients
• Understands bigger picture behind a client’s brief and the impacts of trends and competitor activity
• Manage and analyse qualitative and quantitative research
• Undertake desk research, reviewing existing client documents and analysing trend reports to identify fresh insights
• Ensure seamless delivery of projects and client satisfaction – including managing timelines and project budgets.
• Manage internal support staff and third-party suppliers
Skills, experience and qualifications
• Prior experience in brand or marketing consultancy, advertising planning, or strategic insight agency
• Industry experience in one or more of the following is a plus: retail, pharma/healthcare, consumer packaged goods, financial services, B2B
• Confidence in liaising with clients and presenting information
• Proven project and time management skills
• Ability to think laterally and creatively about problems
• Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• A natural passion for brands and consumer behaviour
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint (e.g. able to create inspiring and engaging presentation decks)
• Bi or multilingual a plus
• Minimum 2:1 degree from a good university
Package and benefits
• Competitive salary and bonus potential
• 25 days holiday a year
• Private medical cover & dental insurance
• Life Assurance 4 x Salary
• Paid sabbaticals after 4 years’ service
• Pension scheme
• Two lunches per week provided by the company