About The Strategic Communications Consultancy
My client is an international corporate, financial and public affairs consultancy based in Central London. Looking for a Consultant to join their growing team, you will be working with industry leading specialists in sectors such as financial services and oil + gas, shaping reputations, building narratives and constructing effective media strategies.
If you are experienced in corporate, financial or crisis PR, passionate about communications and keen to join a non-hierarchical team where collaboration is key, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
About The Consultant Role
As a Consultant you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your strategic communications capabilities, work with leading international clients and further build on my client's reputation as an industry leading and integrated PR firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Consultant:
- Preparing strategic and tactical advice for clients
- Writing and preparing papers on new business and sourcing relevant media intelligence, data etc.
- Taking responsibility for key accounts, leading internal meetings and managing client relationships - autonomy to run accounts
- Building a network of key contacts and clients
- Providing key strategic analysis
- Working in a purpose led and driven environment that encourages success within a collaborative environment
If you are currently working as a Consultant or in a communications agency at a similar level, and have a desire to work with autonomy within a collaborative culture, then now is the chance to apply and join this industry leading financial, corporate and public affairs PR firm
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Executive:
- Have a proven track record in communications and a background in a relevant sector, such as corporate communications, financial services and oil + gas
- Be able to work efficiently, communicatively and ambitiously, with the ability to liaise with clients and key stakeholders
- Have an interest in international business and current affairs, as well as excellent knowledge of the industry and media landscape
- Be a positive, creative, can-do person with strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Have an understanding of communications platforms e.g. Gorkana, Precise
The Consultant receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £35,000, a as well as benefits including a performance-based bonus, 25 days' holiday increasing with service, gym allowance and mental health provisions
For more information about the Consultant role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.