As a leading Brand and Innovation company with global reach, we are looking for sharp minds with great intuition and a daring attitude. Curious people who get a real buzz from getting deep consumer insights in vibrant and diverse cultures, making them the foundations of rigorous strategy. An infectious passion for challenging the status quo and a real drive to help a company grow on a global scale.
We are a London based brand and innovation company known for being curious, daring, intuitive and challenging conventions for the biggest global consumer, finance and retail brands. With an exciting year of growth under our belt in 2016 and a newly opened office in NYC we are now looking to welcome a driven and inspirational Senior Consultant to the team in London.
As a Consultant, you can demonstrate your craft as a strategic thinker. You will manage and support the development and delivery of international band strategy & innovation projects. You will be a key client contact, supporting on pitches, facilitating meetings & workshops and playing an active role in client development. You will play a pivotal role in supporting on tool, methodology, and concept development and will help to support junior colleagues guiding them through the execution of projects, offering guidance and learning opportunities.
This is a hugely exciting role to help build and develop Butterfly on a global scale. Agency experience is a must but this can come from a brand consultancy, innovation or research background.
Your role would include:
- Managing and supporting the delivery of brand strategy and innovation projects by working collaboratively with your strategy, creative and research team members
- Devising, conducting and analysing consumer research, working at an international level across numerous markets
- Co-facilitating meetings with senior client teams and skillfully facilitating creative workshops with energy and flair
- Supporting client and business development by identifying new opportunities, helping support pitches and writing proposals
- Supporting in promoting the business through marketing and PR activities
- Tool and methodology creation and thought-leadership
- Bringing a fresh point of view to our clients challenges, and helping ensure Butterfly are always ahead of the curve in terms of knowledge, expertise and insight
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have been working successfully for an international brand & innovation consultancy and/or in the marketing and innovation function on the client side for 2-5 years. Agency experience is a strong advantage
- You are an international brand specialist with the ability to understand and leverage cultural nuance and insight
- You are a strong strategic thinker with a flair for creativity
- You have a track record of delivering projects that exceed client expectations
- Well connected, you like the buzz of new business activities, love pitching – and winning – projects as well as developing strong client relationships
- You love international work and like to travel
- You now want to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in a growing company
We believe in the power of Emotions. Butterfly was born with the idea that emotions drive our behavior. We were founded 2009 with the clear ambition of becoming a leading brand strategy and innovation company with an expertise in building emotional connections between brands and consumers.
What also makes us different is that half of our strategic or innovation work takes place in the most fascinating emerging markets around the word, from Mexico to Russia. The Butterfly team, currently 40 and growing, truly reflect this diversity: over 20 languages can be heard within our studio!
The Butterfly nest is on The River Thames in SW London and we now also have our office across the pond in Manhattan NYC with great ambitions to spread our wings even further. There is still a strong start-up atmosphere within Butterfly valuing entrepreneurship, ownership and growth. We’ve got bags of experience, but we’re still fascinated by new trends, new directions and we are more than ever fueled by a sense of curiosity about the world.