About the Communications Management Consultancy
The company is an established and purpose led communications management consultancy based in Central London. As a Consultant you will be working alongside corporate reputation management specialists, engaging in effective communications for primarily tech based high profile clients.
An international player, my client is a 50 strong company that has offices in London and the United States, with travel opportunities for London based employees.
If you experience in corporate reputation management, strong communication skills and a desire to work with key global stakeholders, this is the ideal role for you.
About The Consultant Role
As the Consultant, you will have an exciting opportunity to use and develop both your reputation management and client servicing skills in a respected and purpose led communications management consultancy.
Key Responsibilities for the Consultant:
- Conducting high level public and corporate outreach
- Liaising with influential figures and engaging with key state anchors, aiding in formulating an effective communications strategy
- Completing political analysis, project management and high level research
- Managing and maintaining efficient communications, constructing compelling narratives and positive stories
If you are have consultancy experience, a passion for corporate affairs and a wider knowledge of the industry, then the chance to join an innovative and purpose led communication management consultancy is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Consultant:
- Have experience of consultancy with, ideally, two to four years' experience
- Be analytical, organised and communicative, with high quality oral and written communications skills
- Have experience working in reputation management and/or a strong knowledge of management consultancy
- Be knowledgeable of current affairs, tech news and the wider corporate management space
The Consultant position receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits including travel opportunities, 28+ days holiday and gym membership.
For more information about the Consultant role or to apply send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 8261209.