Just graduated with flying colours? Want to work in a multifaceted role for a leading media business?
One of the UK's leading international events and marketing businesses seek a highly academic graduate to join their conference production team. The company are based in London and research write and deliver B2B conferences alongside other forms of marketing media and training. They run events internationally, across a range of verticals such as Energy, Finance and Technology.
All events are digital at present and the role is remote, candidates outside of London will be considered. Starting salary of £24,000 per annum with an individual performance bonus of up to £4,000 per annum.
As a Conference Producer, you will be responsible for your own conference from day one. Through both desk research (reading relevant trade press and newspapers) as well as telephone research with industry specialists, you will acquire sufficient knowledge and expertise to write a conference programme that identifies and highlights the commercial issues in your sector. You will then invite and convince senior-level speakers to address the topics that you have identified as important. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your research, analysis and communication skills, as well as giving you an in-depth understanding of the industry sectors you are working in and the issues that are affecting markets and individual companies.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Researching and analysing industries to identify commercial drivers
- Writing creative conference agendas that attract top speakers
- Identifying and inviting leading industry executives
- Building relationships and industry knowledge for long term development of conferences
- Project leadership and team briefing
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and highly-motivated individual
- Outstanding academic record - minimum 2:1 honours degree from a good university and ABB at A-level (or equivalent).
- Proven analytical ability is essential
- The ability to work independently and to communicate well with a wide range of people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you would like to hear more about this Conference Producer position then be sure to apply today!