£27-28K + bonus
Are you looking for your next opportunity in conference production with a leading events company working on their esteemed international portfolio?
My client is looking for a Senior Conference Producer to provide strategic leadership and devise a vibrant programme of large scale international B2B events. This role is perfect for someone with experience in production who is looking for their next step. The role will centre around taking a portfolio of existing events, progressing these into market leading conferences whilst developing new ideas to add to our growing calendar of events. This role offers extensive opportunity to take the leap from conference production into senior leadership; the company will provide tailored, practical training to enable the successful candidate to make their mark in the business and follow their career ambitions.
My client is a leading events company that runs a series of international B2B conferences every year, with a thriving programme that is always expanding. Their portfolio spans four main industry sectors, which take place across three primary geographical regions of Europe, USA and Asia. The successful candidate will therefore have the exciting opportunity to travel internationally many times throughout the year!
- Commercial project management; proactively project managing a portfolio of events, supporting the event teams to deliver on commercial objectives and contribute to revenue and profit growth
- Production; delivery of quality commercial programmes which meet commercial objectives
- Strategic analysis; proactive completion of in depth financial analysis and market validation of existing events to deliver evidence-based strategies for growth
- New product development; active contribution to the event schedule with well-researched new product launches which will enable series growth
- Take primary responsibility for the content and style of the conference agenda and generate engaging content to support the event marketing campaign
- Degree educated, 2:1 or above pr equivalent
- You will have a good level of previous experience of the conference production process, ideally within a conference organisation (min of 1-2yrs experience)
- Capable of communicating with senior industry executives as peers
- You will be proactive, tenacious and determined to secure the best quality speakers within agreed deadlines
- Be able to work both independently, as well as part of a team to deliver top level conference programmes and use their market insight to drive growth across the portfolio
If this exciting position within a supportive and vibrant environment sounds like the right opportunity for you - then click apply now!
Please contact Aspire Events Specialist Consultant Rebecca O'Donovan for more details