City of London
£27,000 per annum
Are you looking for your next opportunity in Production for an established organisation delivering industry-leading conferences in the public sector?
Fantastic opportunity for a Conference Producer to be part of this industry-leading organisation with over 20 years' experience producing thought-provoking conferences in the public sector. Based in a vibrant part of Central London, the organisation is looking for an experienced Conference Producer to work on their public sector events across multiple industries e.g. Education, Health and Tech within a supportive and successful team to engage a wide audience.
- Conduct in-depth market research to create engaging, interesting programmes to maximise attendance and sponsorship.
- Identify, attract and build strong working relationships with industry experts to attend and speak at the conferences.
- Coordinate with all internal teams, Sales, Marketing and Operations to ensure the success of the conferences.
- Solid experience in Conference Production to smoothly manage events from start to finish.
- Proactive and driven to source quality speakers to attend the conferences
- Strong communication skills to maintain strong working relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders.
Sound like you? Hit apply now!
|Job Title:||Conference Producer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Young|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 09:19|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's