Conference & Events Organiser
£34,000 per annum
Are you an motivated events professional looking for a fast moving role for a leading membership body?
As the Events Oraganiser for this leading institution, you will work on an exciting national and regional events programme. They are looking for this person to become a key member of a small and vibrant team that organises a diverse range of events, including conferences, awards and large social events for members across the UK.
- Overseeing the successful co-ordination and delivery of a range of key events
- Proficient day-to-day management and on-site support for the company Events function as appropriate across the UK
- Producing budgets and assisting with the expenditure and financial control for the events programme, whilst examining and assessing the quality of events
- Venue and supplier searching and selection for events
- Working with the organisation and delivery of the company awards programme
- Your previous experience administering and supporting the delivery of a diverse range of events will ensure you can effectively deliver brilliant and profitable events
- Your excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to liaise well with venues, suppliers and members, as well as work well within a close-knit team
- Your excellent time management and organisational skills will be essential and your keen eye for detail, proactive and hardworking approach coupled with event management systems experience, strong IT, customer focus and communication skills will put you in fantastic stead to take on this role
If this exciting role within a supportive and challenging environment sounds like the right opportunity for you - then click apply now!
Please contact Aspire Events Specialist Consultant Rebecca O'Donovan for more details