Conference and Event Producer
up to £32,000.
Conference production role within well-established global portfolio.
As an Conference and Event Producer for this leading global media company, you will become an integral member of their events team that produces innovative global conferences. Working out of an impressive Riverside office, you will specialise in business research, project management and building relationships with internal staff and external sponsors and stakeholders and senior industry figures relating to the topic in hand.
- As Conference and Event Producer you will be responsible for thorough industry research on thought provoking topics within the portfolio.
- You will play an integral role in the development of forward thinking content for all company products - (conferences, training programmes, research, publications and custom client engagements
- Source leading industry experts via phone, online, and interviews ensuring a first-class event experience
- Develop and sustain effective relationships with partners and clients, with a view to increase collaboration for future years
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams on content marketing initiatives to enable an integrated approach
- Your outstanding written and verbal communication skills will ensure you can successfully build relationships and network with external stakeholders, as well as liaise with different departments
- Exceptional research skills will enable you digest the most relevant information and develop content for multiple events
- Ability to produce engaging copy for different mediums
- Experience in journalism, policy research and/or copywriting would be an advantage (as would fluency in a second language)
- An interest in public and social policy.
If you feel that you fit the mould. Don't hesitate to Apply now!