3-6 months initial contract
Are you a midweight-level Creative with a flair for writing as well as coming up with compelling concepts? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA is working with an integrated, award-winning agency that specialises in making brands special by applying the right blend of creativity and craft. Their work with globally-known brands spans advertising, design, digital, social, experiential and branded content.
They are now looking for a Midweight Conceptual Copywriter who is just as happy coming up with the right campaign ideas as creating perfect copy.
Though this is an initial fixed term contract, there is a strong chance that this will lead to a permanent position within the agency.
- Team up with a talented Art Director as well as work independently on integrated campaigns
- Consistently deliver ideas and original concepts that can then be realised
- Write high-profile cross-platform campaign copy for consumer brands
Is this you?
You'll ideally have advertising agency-side experience, and have either previously teamed up effectively with Art Directors or have a genuine desire to do so…and, of course, be happy to create concepts independently too.
Other skills required:
- Experience coming up with campaign concepts, both independently and as part of a team
- Agency-side conceptual copywriting experience
- Confident writing consumer-focused copy across various channels
- Outgoing and keen to contribute creatively to campaigns
£35k pro rata
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV and portfolio via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.