An independent award-winning Social Media & Content Agency is looking to hire a motivated, creative & dynamic Community Manager. The agency works with a range of big named brands across automotive, alcohol, FS and entertainment and are independently owned.
This role will predominantly focus on their largest account in the automotive sector, so you ideally have experience in this market but at the very least a strong interest in cars.
You’ll lead the community management, moderation and development of reactive content, working closely with the Senior Social Planner & Paid Media Manager to help develop and enhance social campaigns.
You'll be a Community Manager looking for a new challenge or maybe a Social Media Executive looking for a step-up. You are an expert in all things social and understand how audiences engage with brands online. You’ll have a great eye for shareable content and have solid copywriting and creative skills as well as being analytical and able to build client relationships
The day to day-
- Content planning and creation
- Content distribution and management
- Community management and engagement
- Reactive & proactive social
- Analytics & reporting
- Experience in paid media
- Events management
- On call/Out of hours
You’ll need -
- At least 3 years community management experience in an agency or brand
- Outstanding copywriting skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Confident working with clients and building relationships at a senior level
- Experience in trend and competitor analysis
- Ability to express your judgement
- Experience in:
- Social listening tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Radian6, Sysmos
- Social management tools like Falcon, Adobe Social, Hootsuite etc
- Analytics tools such as Social Baker, Iconosquare etc
- Social Software/ Tools across Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Twitter, & Pinterest.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to propel their career in social media marketing.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.