|Job Title:||Community Manager|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-01-26 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Cook-Brown|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 09:40|
• As you would be joining a well-established Agency you will get to work with some of the biggest names in Food, Retail and FMCG
• This role will be focused around managing social media accounts for your portfolio of clients
• This person will be creative, fun, forward thinking and have a real drive to succeed
• Another key part of your role will be consumer engagement and thinking of the bigger picture
What We're Looking For:
• Ideally you will have experience of working within an agency as a social media executive, social media intern or community manager
• A good amount of Social Media/ Community manager experience is beneficial but training and support is provided
• You will be passionate about social media, have your own active accounts and ideally your own blog
• Proven experience of social media
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lucy on 0161 804 0160 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Project Manager / Client Manager
£24,000 - £30,000 + Performance based bonus (uncapped) + Private Healthcare
PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Paid Social Manager
£30k - 40k per year
Media Planning Manager
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Marketing Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Pharma
Up to £250 per day