|Job Title:||Community Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-24 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Izzy Carnell|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 11:22|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading property communications and engagement agency as a Community Manager. Focusing on delivering client campaigns around housing renewal and estate regeneration. A clear line of progression within this thriving business, social perks and great benefits too!
You will be working in a communications agency that specialises helping clients through strategic communications. A big agency with big aspirations and creative ideas who focus on saving lives but providing high level advice and guidance across strategic communications for their clients.
As a Community Manager you will be:
• Building key relationships across the council and beyond to ensure good flow of information
• Drafting materials for public consultations on housing regeneration projects – newsletters, public exhibitions, social media and resident letters
• Strategic oversight for developing properties and implementing events to raise profile for local community
• Delivering engagement activities on estate estates, coordinating events and evaluating effectiveness of community and stakeholder engagement activity
What we're looking for
• 2-4 years' experience in public or private sector
• Written and oral communication skills
• Experience in communicating with various audiences- communities and residents
• Passionate and eager to learn with an understanding of housing and/or planning
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Izzy Carnell on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Account Executive / Community Manager
£25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
Manchester City Centre
20000 - 28000
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
£23000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits