Our Birmingham based client is excited to be looking for a Community Engagement Manager to join their growing team at this exciting time.
As the UK's leader in the industry this is a fantastic opportunity to join a B2B company who are continuing to grow and invest money in to their marketing team. As the Community Engagement Manager, your focus will be to develop a Community Engagement strategy and be responsible for the implementation of this.
Key day to day tasks will include:
- Developing a strategy to build and maintain long term community relationships
- Setting up processes and reviewing these regularly
- Building and managing relationships with journalists and the media
- Creating content for the website and social media channels
- Crisis communications
- Developing and implementing ideas for community engagement activities
- Managing external agencies
- Developing processes to measure and report on all activities
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in developing and implementing community engagement activities and projects
- Confident in working with key stakeholders within the business at all levels
- Experience in setting up processes to ensure that best practice activities are rolled out
- Experience in working with journalists and the media
- Excellent written communication skills and able to create engaging content to across multiple platforms
This role would suit a Community Engagement Manager looking for a new opportunity in a great company. You will be experienced in developing communities and enjoy building relationships. In reward for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £43 000 plus other added benefits.
This role is commutable via Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Stratford Upon Avon.
If this role is of interest then please apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment.
Community Engagement Manager, up to £43 000, Birmingham