A highly varied role supporting all communications around the organisation's community affairs volunteering programme. Connecting employees with local community projects, enhancing the brand's reputation and local presence. Based in Sunbury, this is a great role for a Communications Specialist to join this reputable team.
- Developing communications strategy in regards to CSR efforts
- Project management skills
- Good understanding of varied communications channels and campaign planning tools
- Third party management
- Stake holder management
- Strong team skills - supporting a large workforce
- Ideally previous work in designing, developing and implementing community affairs and social investment programmes within multinational companies
- Previous crisis management exposure/ responsibilities would be beneficial
Based in Sunbury and the company Head Office, this is a great opportunity to work with a highly accomplished team supporting their CSR initiatives. Interviews imminent for an October start - this is a great opportunity for a Communications Specialist looking to support a global CSR team.