09:00 - 17:30
Monday - Friday
Flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role
Joining the John Lewis Partnership comes with more than a new job and salary, that’s just part of the total package. As part of our commitment to Principle 1 “The Partnership’s ultimate purpose is the happiness of all its members, through their worthwhile and satisfying employment in a successful business” we offer a range of benefits to our Partners both in and outside of work.
If you want to know more about our full range of benefits, please visit http://www.jlpjobs.com/about/benefits/ or download the attached infogram.
Creativity will be needed to create and land media coverage in various formats such as print, social media etc. as appropriate.
Flexibility in workloads and projects and the ability to work in a fast paced environment is also required.
- Creativity / innovation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Understanding and interest in the retail and media landscape
- Developed network within the media
Please consider the following when making your application:
- We reserve the right to close vacancies early in light of a large response
- Print off the job description now if you require it
- Ensure you have an up-to-date CV
Please note as this position is a secondment/FTC, if the successful applicant is an existing Partner, benefits will remain unchanged
This role is subject to pre-employment screening checks.