Blue Skies are delighted to have been briefed on a Communications Officer role working for a not for profit business operating nationally.
Our client really are a true specialist in their area with a global network and history of supporting a range of individuals and businesses. They are now seeking a talented Communications Officer with experience of working within a busy communications office.
The Communications Officer will be responsible for:
- Developing news story ideas, content and campaign opportunities, researching, filming and writing material for internal and external use
- Building relationships with journalists, media organisations and influencers on social media
- Working closely with the dedicated PR team to field media enquiries
- Researching and preparing briefs for media interviews or attendances at public events
- Manage, coordinate and maintain up-to-date media relations databases
- Delivering e-communications, social media, and editorial activities.
We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience of working within a busy communications and/or PR function, ideally gained from within a B2B or Not for Profit business, agency side or in-house.Â In addition, you must have had direct responsibility for the hands-on delivery of PR, website and social media activities and come armed with the experience of the full communications mix with a proven ability to write engaging content for a range of audiences.
Naturally, you will be used to dealing with journalists and have a good sense of a strong story!
This is a key role for our client and they are hoping to interview in the second week of September so please apply immediately stating your salary expectations, availability to start a new permanent role and highlighting your suitability to the role.