About The Conservation Charity
My client is an internationally known conservation charity who are looking for a Communications Officer to join their team based in Suffolk.
With over 30 years of experience, you will be joining a successful team who make a difference internationally by working with NGOs to make a positive difference.
The successful candidate will be part of a close-knit team who offer a modern working environment with the benefits and training to match.
About The Communications OfficerRole
As aCommunications Officer, you will have an exciting opportunity to excel in a supportive and successful environment
Key Responsibilities for theCommunications Officer:
- Supporting the Communications Manager in producing, writing and editing creative content to be used on the website and other various printed publications.
- Researching new stories to be used in blogs and online.
- Drafting press releases and coordinating social media activities.
- Working closely with a Videographer in production and distribution of relevant content.
- Coordinating social media activities.
About The Successful Communications Officer:
If you are currently a Communications Officeror have relevant experience in communications then this could be an ideal step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of theCommunications Officer:
- Ideally 2 years of experience in journalism / writing with strong editing and proof reading skills.
- A real passion for the natural world and environment issues and the ability to align with the charity’s work and projects.
- The ability to communicate with a wide audience range and translate the work of the charity into motivating stories.
TheCommunications Officer will be offered a competitive salarypaying from £20k to £25kdepending on experienceplus excellent company benefits and the possibility of remote working.
For more information about the Communications Officerrole or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at firstname.lastname@example.org call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, DigitalAccount Director, Account Manager, Account Executive