Looking for a short term project to put your communications skills to good use? Look no further! I'm working with a leading charity in Cheadle to find a Communications Officer.
This position will suit someone who has proven experience delivering communications projects or campaigns. Experience of PR, media management and internal communications are all important
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver the communications strategy in line with the charities aims and goals. This will cover on and offline channels
- Monitor and respond to media requests
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a joined up approach
- Plan and create multi0-media content and materials
- Work with stakeholders both internal and externally in a collaborative way
- Drive internal communications across on and offline channels
- Monitor and evaluate campaign success and make suggestions on how to improve in the future
- Proactively search for media opportunities
- Proven experience in a full mix communications role is essential
- You must be able to generate campaigns across on and offline channels and be willing to work on communications events
- Able to work well with the wider team and stakeholders e.g. marketing and internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Up to £28,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.