About the Organisation
This company is a purpose led and innovative organisation working on development projects in lower income countries. As a Communications Officer you will be part of a team of comms specialists, promoting the organisation's work and contributing to the development of a broader communications strategy.
My client works in multiple developing states, making an invaluable contribution and offering an opportunity for its employees to engage in work that provides a genuine social good.
If you are collaborative, have experience in communications and are attracted to a unique opportunity to make a positive social impact, then this is the ideal role for you.
About the Communications Officer role
As a Communications Officer you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your operational and communicative skills in a purpose led organisation providing a positive social good.
Key Responsibilities for the Communications Officer:
- Responsibility for managing and developing positive business relationships with a wide network
- Working to develop a broader communications strategy, and contributing to the planning and delivery of comms, events and general approach
- Implementing new digital communications, managing online communications and developing the organisations web presence
- Writing briefs, producing and managing content, responding to scrutiny
- Proactively working in an innovative and creative environment
If you have experience in communications and passion for doing positive work, then the chance to join this purpose led and rewarding organisation is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Communications Officer:
- Have a proven track record, preferably with 3 years of experience in communications
- Be able to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Have strong communication, analytical and computer skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, flexible and sociable
The Communications Officer receives a highly competitive salary paying from up to £40,000 plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Communications Officer role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.