Communications Officer needed for an immediate start with internal communication and engagement experience.
Communications Officer - 4-6 Month Contract - £35,000-£40,000 per annum - London
You will be working for a leading global estate agency in Central London on the launch of a new customer experience/services programme. Key responsibilities include:
- drive delivery rollout of customer experience programme engagement and communications
- communications traffic control
- communications creation - copy writing, emails, internal comms collateral
- communications execution - on time, on budget
- engagement and communications monitoring and reporting
- internal dialogue management - curation and escalation of feedback
You MUST HAVE:
- availability for an immediate start
- experience of embedding a high performance and customer experience culture in your daily work
- strong communications at all levels of the organisation, with an ability to flex style appropriately
- a proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- excellent planning and organisational skills and be happy working to multiple demanding deadlines.
- great attention to detail, an outgoing nature, and be passionate about user experience
Communications Officer - 4-6 Month Contract - £35,000-£40,000 per annum - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.