Opportunity for a Communications Officer to work in the equality and higher education sector, delivering on and offline comms to a diverse audience!
Community Officer-6 Months-£30,000-£34,000-London
This organisation is a charity promoting equality and diversity in the higher education sector. With offices in Central London, they're a passionate team!
-A Communications Officer is needed to take responsibility for both internal and external communications including information management, publications, and website maintenance.
-You will support in the implementation of the communications strategy, prepare communication materials including e-newsletters, print and online content, effectively targeting diverse cultures and communities.
-You will be able to present key messages in a clear and dynamic way, and have excellent editorial and proof-reading skills. The ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities, meet tight deadlines, and pay attention to detail is an essential requirement of this role.
To be considered for this Communications Officer role, you will need:
- proven experience in a Communications Officer or similar role, delivering both on and offline communications
- experience coordinating production of a range of materials for print and online media and liaising with relevant suppliers
- experience developing content, including sourcing and managing online content
- to be confident drafting and editing policy-based material including publications, infographics, online content and email newsletters
- knowledge of the higher education/equality and diversity issues is desirable!
If you are creative and passionate about working in an industry that makes a difference, this could be the role for you! Please apply here for more details.
Community Officer-6 Months-£30,000 - £34,000-London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.