A great opportunity for an immediately available Communications Manager to join a global Professional Services firm on a 3 month contract.
This global management consulting firm works with leaders to transform strategy into reality. They help business leaders connect the organisational, people and cultural assets that underpin business performance and by linking these to hard financial outcomes, enable organisations to reduce costs and improve performance.
- Work with UK business and marketing team to execute a wide variety of marketing activities that support the delivery of business objectives.
- Write and design UK internal communications
- Manage the creation of content (case studies, video, brochures, white papers), writing copy, using simple software, and briefing agencies to deliver projects on time and within agreed budgets
- Liaise with the PR agency to follow up PR opportunities, and write press releases
- Use and apply working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including social media, with appropriate support from colleagues
- Work with the corporate marketing team to manage website content
- Support marketing colleagues as needed
- Manage local marketing budget and work with the corporate finance team to ensure overall spend is monitored and reconciled
- Strong relevant work experience, ideally within professional services environment
- Knowledge of and experience with web-based marketing techniques and social media, on both strategic and operational levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably experience with HR topics and online marketing
- Commercial sense and an efficient and accurate work style
- Marketing qualification preferred