About the company (Energy, Rail, and Aviation)
My client is one of the most respected brands in the UK, whose focus is largely within the Energy, Aviation and Rail industries. With an amazing culture and base in the heart of London, the culture at this company is one of excellence. The staff here truly pride themselves on delivering a strong contribution to the brand, placing an enormous amount of importance on attention to detail and consistently delivering a personable, high-quality level of service to their customers.
My client is looking for an experienced communications manager with the drive and ambition to help develop the brand with direct reporting to the Group Communications Director.
About the Communications Manager
Key Responsibilities for the Communications Manager:
- Deliver valuable counsel to all the divisions within the company, primarily Energy and Rail
- Act as the primary point of contact for all internal communications
- Work in tandem on strategic projects alongside the Director of Partnership development
- Providing management experience to support each of the company's divisions' social media platforms and communication reports
- Assist the Energy, Rail, and Aviation departments with communications needs and work as part of the wider department comms team
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Communications Manager:
- 2-3 years' managerial experience at an executive level
- A demonstrated ability to drive a strong social media following as well as engagement
- A solid understanding and awareness of popular social media tools such as Boomerang and Cinemagraph
- A proven ability to work in both a team and independent environment - Journalism experience would be ideal or experience with an inhouse internal communication system
The Communications Manager will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £36,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Communications Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org (0203 826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR, Public Relations, Internal Communications, Internal Comms, Communications Manager, Communication, Comms, Manager