Communications Manager | Charity
Permanent | 3 days a week
£28,000 - £34,000 pro rata + Benefits
CCS | Compass Corporate Services are working with a citywide partnership in Bristol in seeking a brand-new Communications Manager role.
A new job opportunity has arisen for a communications expert to join a specialist provider in the Bristol area. This is a permanent position, working across three days a week.
We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to implement and deliver a communications strategy across a charitable provider with multiple brands.
As the Communications Manager you will oversee the creation of all communications, publicity and media materials to promote the work of employees, partners, customers, the wider complex needs sector and the general public. You will write case studies for the website and pitch them to local media, you will also issue press releases and create social media content to promote the charity.
We are looking for someone who has experience of developing and delivering multi-faceted communications strategies across complex organisations. You must have significant communications experience across a broad range of channels and be a confident and resourceful professional.
This job will be good for someone who is able to work well under pressure, likes to work in a fast pace environment and for someone who has a nose for a story.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to relate to people at all levels
- A good understanding of the local media context and relevant trade publications
- Knowledge/ understanding of the issues affecting people with complex needs
- Demonstrable record of leading, motivating and inspiring teams to drive engagement
- A track record of working in and forging successful partnerships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders from across multiple organisations
Compass Corporate services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation