- Support and produce high quality Pension Scheme content having developed a strong understanding of the audience's needs, production processes, and methods of distribution.
- Development and implementation of the communication strategy adhering to company budget and branding standards
- Monitoring member engagement levels and developing strategies based on findings
- Planning and management of Pension Scheme member events
- Continuously producing Pension Scheme material to ensure members are engaged and fully informed
- Project management and ensuring that projects adhere to company standards and tight deadlines
- Work closely alongside others in identifying opportunities for content creation and distribution.
- In depth knowledge of Corporate Pension Scheme rules, regulations, management and implementation
- Excellent writing skills, attention to detail, and creative eye that can engage an international audience.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Confidence in working alongside stakeholders, colleagues, and suppliers
If you have experience working with Pension Scheme communications and productions and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.