Robert Half Creative are helping a growing business in the Healthcare industry recruit for a contract Communications Manager in London, paying circa. £200 a day.
- Develop and implement communications plans
- Provide content for - and contribute to the development of - the intranet, external website and social media
- Develop and provide content for employee communications suitable for a range of audiences across multiple countries
- Write blogs / e-newsletters about customers / current affairs etc. to promote our brand in our markets as well as globally
- Project manage the delivery of communications material, working with the in-house creative services team and/or external agencies
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed in all communications
- An excellent communications manager - someone able to acutely transfer business knowledge into digestible comms
- A proven track record in managing strategic communications
- Strong Adobe Suite skills
- A good digital practitioner
A growing firm in the Healthcare industry looking for a Communications Manager in London
Salary & Benefits
This role is paying circa. £200 per day
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.