Are you a Communications Manager with experience creating and implementing external communications, PR and internal communications campaigns?
EMR are working with a rapidly growing, global fintech payments business based in Reading to hire a Communications Manager who will support the Head of Communications with multichannel communications campaigns across: PR, Media Relations, Thought Leadership and Internal Communications.
You will be a natural storyteller with a passion for writing engaging content, selling stories into journalists, curating long-form thought leadership pieces and even podcasts.
If this role sounds of interest your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the creation and delivery of a global communications strategy across the UK, Europe and APAC
- Proactively drive media coverage across trade and tier 1 media publications, develop relationships with journalists and monitor impact
- Curate communications content across a range of short and long-form formats, including: social media, blogs, thought leadership, reports, podcasts etc.
- Work collaboratively with the wider marketing and events team to ensure campaigns are integrated
- Ensure the execution of the PR calendar by working with and managing senior stakeholders
Your key skills and experience will include:
- External and Internal Communications experience, ideally within fintech or financial services
- Proven experience of delivering trade and tier 1 media coverage, with an excellent black book of media contacts
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write engaging content across a range of channels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to provide communications counsel to senior stakeholders
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!