Blue Skies are delighted to have been briefed on a Communications Manager role working for a charitable business operating with the specialist environmental sector.
Our client really are a true specialist in their area with a global network and over 20 years history of supporting private and public sector organisations. They are now seeking a talented Communications Manager with experience of managing a corporate communications function.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Development and delivery of an integrated communications strategy
- Maintenance of the Charity's external brand reputation
- Positioning the business as the go to sector expert
- Supporting clients in creating materials and content to highlight their success
- Managing Media Relations and developing relationships with specialist national and international media
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Managing digital communication channels including social media, e-news and the website
- Managing relationships with key partners, stakeholders and influencers
We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience of managing a busy corporate communications function, ideally in a third sector business and have had direct responsibility for the hands-on delivery of PR, website and social media activities.Â You will come armed with the experience of the full communications mix and will have a proven ability to write engaging content for a range of audiences.
Working within an entrepreneurial setting, you will also have the skills to communicate across all levels, be highly credible when operating at a senior level and be able to work autonomously.
This is a key role for our client and they are hoping to interview throughout September so please apply immediately stating your salary expectations and availability to start a new permanent role.