A revered NFP organization within the humanitarian and environmental sustainability sector has an exciting opportunity for a talented Communications Manager to join their company with an award-winning model for improving communities worldwide. This NGO is going from strength to strength and is looking to grow their eclectic digital, comms and marketing teams with an ambitious Communications Manager.
This Communications Manager will have strong written and verbal communication skills with a background in NFP's, NGO's, humanitarian, environmental sustainability or social areas, looking to further progress their career in PR and comms.
About the Communications Manager Role
As Communications Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a conscientious and forward-thinking environment.
Responsibilities of the Communications Manager:
- Be instrumental in the international comms between teams globally
- Share learning and tell engaging stories in various forms of content (e.g., articles, photo's, social media posts and more)
- Work closely with the Head of Digital, Comms, and Marketing to devise and execute market-leading comms strategies
Desired skills of the Communications Manager:
- Ideally 3 years comms experience, preferably within NFP's, NGO's, humanitarian, environmental sustainability or social areas
- Ideally a postgraduate/graduate degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Ambitious attitude, great time-management skills and a high attention to detail
The Communications Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £32k to £42k, depending on experience, and excellent perks including global travel, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Communications Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.