Are an experienced Communications Manager, who thrives on providing strategic communications advice to senior leaders?
EMR are working exclusively with one of the Top 4 consulting firms to recruit a Communications Manager on a 1 year maternity cover, who will help position the firm at the heart of the country's 'Northern Powerhouse' agenda.
You will have significant communications experience, internal and external, within large matrixed organisations and have the ability to create engaging campaigns that target colleagues and local and regional media.
You will also posses great media contacts in the North of England and have experience of creating integrated campaigns with wider brand and marketing teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide communications counsel and create campaigns for Managing Partners in the firms North of England Region
- Provide proactive and reactive press office support, acting as the main point of contact for local and regional media
- Defend and enhance the reputation of the firm, internally and externally, through good PR and internal communications
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Proven experience of external and internal communications, within a professional, legal or financial services
- Excellent media relations skills, and contacts in the North of England
- A strategic and delivery focused Communications professional, capable of creating and producing campaigns yourself
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to provide counsel to senior leaders
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!