Are you a Communications Manager with experience in external and internal comms, looking to join one of B2B travel's fastest growing companies?
EMR are working exclusively with a organisation going through rapid global expansion in the corporate travel space to recruit a Communications Manager on a permanent basis in London.
The role will include proactive and reactive PR and media relations, internal communications and thought-leadership creation as the company embarks on a new corporate strategy through 2020 following recent acquisitions in the UK and abroad.
You will be an excellent copywriter, adept at writing across different channels and for multiple audiences, with a high-impact, punch style.
As Communications Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating content in line with the communications strategy across multiple channels, including: newsletters, thought-leadership blogs, LinkedIn, press releases etc.
- Proactive and reactive media relations. Lead on managing in-bound media enquiries, proactive press pitches and assist with scoping responses to crisis communications
- Act as a business partner to the wider business supporting delivery of the internal communications strategy - their intranet will be moving to the cloud to support communications in recent acquired international offices
- Support the wider brand and marketing teams to ensure communications campaigns are integrated
- Measure and analyse communications campaigns and channels, and make recommendations for future communications
Your key skills and experience will include:
- External and Internal Communications experience in a B2B environment, travel experience would be extremely advantageous
- A high-impact writer, with proven ability to write across different channels and for different audiences
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of providing communications counsel to executive level leaders
- Ambitious, driven personality - willing to introduce new ideas and have the confidence to executive in a high performing team and business
- Integrated marketing-communications campaigns experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!
EMR are a specialist communications recruitment agency, covering: Communications, PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Stakeholder Engagement, and External Communications.