Are you an immediately available Communications Manager looking for a part-time role? A leading international oil and gas company are on the lookout for a communications professional to be a part of their global commercial, sales, marketing and retail capabilities team to engage internationally and help maintain key relationships.
- Support the development of the sales, marketing & retail portal and lead on-going editing and content curation
- Support key relationships with external content providers
- Curate and communicate insights on best practices and case studies
- Develop and maintain the team communication plan.
- Lead the publication of quarterly up-dates and newsletters for stakeholders.
- Own and improve existing team publications to ensure user friendly and consistent formats: handbooks; catalogues; etc.
- Communication skills and ability to write impactful content
- Experience in commercial, sales, marketing or retail businesses
- Analysis and insights skills
- Digitally savvy and experience in content management systems
- Experience of virtual & online learning development a plus
This is a contract role looking for someone with an immediate start, so if you have a strong communications and content background please do get in touch for further details.