A Communications Manager is needed to develop and implement the overall communications strategy for this leading Higher Education Faculty!
Communications Manager - 3 Month Contract - £35,000-£42,000 - London
Our client is one of London's largest providers of higher education and this key department is a driver of innovation and enterprise with significant reach across the university and beyond.
The Communications Manager is responsible for the strategic and operational delivery of the communications, marketing, events and digital activity for this innovative, high-ranking faculty.
You'll be developing materials for both the public and academic community within healthcare/engineering, so knowledge of the sector would be advantageous.
You will need experience in a multidisciplinary marketing role, working with digital media, paper-based communications and events.
To be considered for this Communications Manager opportunity, you will need to have:
- significant experience developing and delivering marketing activity across digital, print and events
- knowledge/experience within the Education / Healthcare / Engineering sector
- people management experience
- an adaptable approach to working, used to building relationships with people at all levels internally and externally
- immediately availability.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Communications Manager - 3 Month Contract - £35,000-£42,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.