Leading British manufacturer need a Communications Manager with construction experience. Excellent editorial, a wordsmith, to work in SW London.
Communications Manager - £30,000 - £35,000 - London
Join a company which not only manufactures, but markets state of the art, sustainable and innovative products for the construction industry. Marketing to the whole of the UK and part of an international network.
As Communications Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications and working across the wider marketing and technical teams. You will be responsible for:
- translating technical information into the language of the end-user
- delivering the communications plan to support key business sectors
- producing B2B communications, however there will be an element of some B2C communications
To be successful in this Communications Manager role you MUST have:
- an outstanding level of written English
- creativity and passion for well written copy aimed at a wide variety of end-users
- previous experience in the construction industry
- strong understanding of the value of communication in delivering sales opportunities
- portfolio of professional written work conveying complex and technical messages in an engaging way
If you have all this, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Communications Manager- £30,000 - £35,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.