The Communication Manager role will be split between External Communications on behalf of the Group, Brand Communications (global social media management for a portfolio of brands and comms agency management) and Internal Communications.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to raise the company’s profile in the industry in line with objectives (feature contributions, news stories, interview & speaker opportunities for key spokespeople, awards and sponsorships).
- Management of corporate press office and external stakeholder relationships
- Maintaining the company’s websites and social media channels, ensuring content is kept up-to-date and resonating with the target audience.
- Keeping external stakeholders abreast of company news (e.g. award wins) in an appropriate manner and in a way that will give them a good perception of the company (newsletters, etc.)
- Supporting the Global and UK Brand marketing teams to ensure brand communications are effective in reaching and resonating with the trade and consumers.
- Devise content calendars for key brands global social media platforms and ensure content is posted to maximum effect
- Planning and managing internal communications to our colleagues around the world - making sure all colleagues are kept up to date, engaged and motivated through all available channels, including internal websites, emails, company briefings & company conferences.
- Proven experience of managing media relations campaigns, preferably in the drinks industry and with strong media contacts.
- You will need to be both reactive and proactive, as well as able to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Some internal communications experience is desirable, excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills are essential, as is experience of social media community management, including content creation.
- You need to be an excellent communicator, adaptable, enthusiastic and wanting to make a difference to the company as we strive to achieve our ambitions.
- You will need to have a proactive, professional and positive can-do approach, the ability to build strong working relationships, be naturally inquisitive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**