A recently created group of agencies is looking for their Communications Manager to help them build their reputation in the marketing world. This group is composed of 3 award winning marketing agencies all operating within the FMCG industry and with a lot of exciting plans for the years to come.
This is a brand new role created with the purpose to create an identity for the group and build a solid reputation across the market. The role will be focused on internal and external communications:
- Keeping employees up to speed with any news and updates.
- Coordinate and promote internal projects, awards nominations
- Being in charge of internal newsletter, company reports
- In charge of creating a company wide strategy to build reputation and established the business
- Manage the relationship with PR agency
- Write content for magazines, social media, website
- Point of contact for internal stakeholders to keep them engaged and up to date with any industry news or to promote the business to their network
Ideally you will have previous experience working either in-house or in a B2B PR agency, writing content for various media (press releases, social media…) and will have previously managed marketing campaigns